Rutgers Environmental Health & Safety
REHS provides comprehensive and professional health, safety, and environmental services to the entire university community. Our programs and services are implemented to protect all members of the university community, protect the natural environment of our campuses, surrounding communities and the state, and to promote compliance with applicable regulations.
- Universitywide COVID-19 Information
- Lithium Battery Guidance
- Hazardous Waste Labeling Requirements
- Updated Shipping Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods Request Form
- My REHS - Check out all the services you can now access from one place!
- The Rutgers University Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Extinguisher Use Guidelines
- Driving Safety and Use of University Vehicles
- Annual Stormwater Management
- Rutgers University Environmental Health & Safety Management System
- University Pesticide Applications *Updated: 9/2021