Building access is managed by an access control system to maintain a safe and secure campus while providing access to campus facilities. The Identity and Access Management department follows specific practices which are designed to enhance personal safety for all members of the university community.
- Students/Residents who need card access to a dormitory building must contact Residence Life.
- Students who need card access to academic buildings or labs must go to the appropriate access control coordinator.
- Faculty and Staff
- Scheduling and card requests for academic and administrative buildings must be filed with the specific access control coordinator(s) in each building.
- Access Control Coordinator
Access Control Coordinators are individuals that are appointed by a department chair/head, director, or dean and work directly with the IAM staff to request door schedules and to request access for faculty, staff and students within their department. Access Control Coordinators are enrolled in the Access Control Database where all requests are managed, tracked, audited and processed.
Please review the Access to University Facilities Policy 30.1.8
- RBHS Newark Buildings: Newark Access Control Coordinator List
- RU Newark Buildings: RU Newark Access Control Coordinator List
- RU Camden Buildings: RU Camden Access Control Coordinator List
- RU & RBHS Off-Campus Buildings: Off Campus Access Control Coordinator List
- RU & RBHS New Brunswick / Piscataway Buildings:
Busch l College Avenue l Livingston l Cook l Douglass