Visitors to the University can purchase a visitor permit for the cost of $5.00 a day. Visitors have the option to choose one campus to park per day/per permit request. If you are a first time user, you will have to create an account before purchasing your permit.
- Visitors are defined as persons not affiliated with Rutgers in any way.
- Visitors may park in Lot 48 (across from the visitor center) without a permit from 8:00am-2:00am
- *The Yellow lot or Green Lot beginning Friday 5:00pm-Monday 6:00am without a permit.
- *this does not include game day parking.
- Parking Lots
Please note visitor permits will not be valid on Football Game day.
- Busch Campus
- College Avenue Campus
- Cook Campus
- Douglass Campus
- Livingston Campus
- Newark Campus
- Deck 2 (not valid 7:30AM-4:00PM Monday through Friday)
- Deck 3 -180 Washington St. Newark, NJ -open Monday-Saturday 6:00 am to midnight).
- Eagle East: Valid 6am-Midnight
- Essex St: Valid 4pm-Midnight Monday through Friday, 6am-Midnight Saturday and Sunday
- Camden Campus
City Lots 15, 16 & 21 (Monday to Friday) 8am to 5pm. After 5pm all Rutgers Lots except C10,C12, & C13
Parking on any Rutgers campus is by permit at all times. These permits do not provide free meter parking. Use of these permits by faculty, staff or students will result in a citation for fraudulent use of permit. Duplication or other misuse of a Visitor permit will result in a citation and/ or towing of the vehicle.
Visitor parking on College Ave. Campus is restricted to Lots 26, 30 and College Ave Deck. The permits listed above will be valid in the College Ave deck between the 6pm-8am Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Any questions or concerns please visit DOTSHelp.rutgers.edu.