All university employees are responsible for making a report of accidental injury they witness or of which they are made aware. The head of each department is responsible for transmitting any report they receive to the Department of Risk Management & Insurance.
The appropriate reporting process will depend on whether the injury or illness is to a university employee, or to a student or member of the general public.
If you are injured please contact your local Health Services department.
If you need to report an injury or illness involving a student or member of the public, please use the following form and email the completed form to the Department of Risk Management & Insurance at ALERTRISK@finance.rutgers.edu
Any report of an injury or illness involving an employee (student employees are included) must be processed through the Online Accident Reporting System
Log in here to report, edit or track accidents for your department.
- Overall Program Management - Alex Ruiz, or call 848-445-2550
- Campus Health Safety Specialists, or call 848-445-2550
- Workers' Compensation Questions or Concerns - Office of Risk Management, 848-932-7300
- Risk & Claims Management - Legacy UMDNJ, 973-972-6277
- Student Health - 848-932-8285
- Occupational Health Department - New Brunswick Campuses at 848-932-8254