Change in Housing Status

If a student with a valid Resident Parking Permit cancels housing, they must notify DOTS. Resident students that change housing assignment to a different campus must notify DOTS to update their parking assignment. Students with valid Commuter parking permits that move into campus housing must notify DOTS in exchange for a Resident permit.

Commuter Permit Type Exchange

Commuter Students with valid parking permits that wish to exchange their current commuter permit to another commuter permit may do so, pending student eligibility and permit availability. 

Submit your permit update request at 

dotsFor all DOTS related information and inquiries, please visit