A lottery will be held for eligible participants for the purpose of establishing a standing tee time position throughout the Lottery Season on either Saturday or Sunday.
- Tee Times
- The first 25 tee time positions on Saturday & Sunday will be allocated for drawing.
- Tee times are open only to paid advanced tee time registrants. The public will be interspersed after lottery positions have been selected.
- Lottery registrants are for a single, designated individual and MAY NOT be transferred to another individual.
- The lottery awardee must play in his/her lottery position a minimum of 50% during the Lottery Season. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the lottery tee time position and forfeiture of fees paid for the lottery tee time position.
- All participants must register with the RUGC and pay the appropriate fee prior to the lottery drawing.
- A lottery team must guarantee a foursome and each player must pay the registration and lottery fees.
- Every lottery player must agree to and sign the Lottery Rules, Policies, and Procedures entry form.
- A lottery team representative will be contacted starting on Friday, March 11th to select their desired tee time position.
- Lottery Schedule
- Entry forms for the lottery will be accepted up to NOON on Tuesday, March 8th, 2022
- Commitment is from Saturday, March 26th, 2022 - Sunday, October 30th, 2022
Foursome of Four RUGC registered (Paid advanced 8 day tee time) golfers required.
Full Time Faculty/Staff/Retired and Full Time Students $125 per player Alumni Card Holders $175 per player Public $200 per player
Visit our online store to make a payment or make checks payable to (By May 1st, 2022):
Rutgers University Golf Course
777 Hoes Lane West Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Individuals may cancel with 24 hours notice to the RUGC
- Entire lottery teams may cancel up to 3 days prior to their tee time position
- Failure to properly cancel tee time will result in one written warning
- Any further violations will result in a greens fee charge
- No Shows
Failure to appear and pay for greens fee will result in one written warning. Any further “No Shows” will result in a greens fee charge to the individual’s credit card.
To submit a lottery application download this form and fax to (732) 445-0442 or visit the pro shop and fill it out in person.
There may be a conflicting event during which Lottery Teams will not play in their scheduled positions due to University Sponsored Events. The Pro Shop will make an attempt to accommodate Lottery Teams for an alternate tee time position whenever possible.