The information on this page applies to the RBHS Newark campus only, including Medical Science Building (MSB), Cancer Center (CC), University Hospital (UH), Doctor’s Office Center (DOC), Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM), and the International Center for Public Health/Public Health Research Institute (ICPH/PHRI).
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Campus at Newark Safety Training
When registering for training, ensure you have selected “RBHS Radiation Safety Orientation”. All other Radiation Safety trainings are for the New Brunswick campus.
- Radiation Safety Policy Manual
- Radiation Safety Committee
- Dosimeter Badge Request Form
- Declaration of Pregnancy Form
- Notice to Employees (NJDEP)
- Spill Procedures
Non-Human Use of Radioactive Material/Radiation-Producing Machines
- Application for Authorization to use Radioactive Materials for Non-Human Use
- Application for Authorization to use 137-Cs Irradiator Unit
- Application for Authorization to use Radiation-Producing Machines
- Renewal - Application for Authorization to use Radioactive Materials for Non-Human Use
- Instructions for Ordering Radioactive Materials via Marketplace
- For waste pickups, please call (973) 972-5305
Human Use of Radioactive Material/Radiation-Producing Machines
- License Application for Authorized Users
- Application for Investigational Human-Use of Radioisotopes/Radiographic Machines
- Renewal for Investigational Human-Use of Radioisotopes/Radiographic Machines
- In case of emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- Public Safety Non-Emergency Number: 973-972-4491.
To learn more about what you can do in an emergency, go to http://emergency.rutgers.edu/.
- Phone: (973) 972-5305
- Fax: (973) 972-6498
- Office: Medical Science Building, Room A-534