- What is the best way to ask a question or provide feedback on the bus system?
Please visit dotshelp.rutgers.edu.
- How I do I know if there is a delay or how can I track the location of the buses?
You can track the location of all of the buses in our system on the following website: rutgers.transloc.com or download the app “TransLoc” for iPhone or Android phones free from the iTunes store or Google Play store.
- Do I have to pay a fare to ride a Rutgers University bus?
You do not have to pay a fare to ride the bus.
- Do I need to show an ID to ride a Rutgers University bus?
On the Camden campus, you are not required to show an ID during normal operating hours, which are 7:00am until 10:00pm.
- Does the University provide transportation between its Camden, Newark and New Brunswick campuses?
Rutgers University does not provide bus service between Rutgers University New Brunswick, Rutgers University Camden and Rutgers University Newark. The NJ Transit (NJT) “Northeast Corridor” trains provide frequent service between the New Brunswick and Newark train stations. A transfer to the NJT River Line service at the Trenton train station connects Camden to the “Northeast Corridor” trains.
- Does the bus system run 24/7?
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-10pm
- Friday: 7am-7pm
- Where does the Camden Shuttle go?
The Camden Shuttle go on a loop servicing City Lots 15 & 16, the Rutgers University Law School, Nursing & Science Building, Business & Science Building and the Joint Health Sciences Center.
- What if I lose an item on a bus?
Items of value lost in a Rutgers Camden Campus Bus will be turned over to the Rutgers Police Department [RUPD]-Camden Division. More information about our Lost and Found system can be found at here.
For more information or questions, please visit dotshelp.rutgers.edu.