Transportation services are available on all campuses for individuals with disabilities, or for other medical reasons.
- Must have purchased a valid Rutgers parking permit
- Must submit an Additional Parking Request Form
- Must submit a Certification For Medical Need Form
completed and signed by your physician.
- A copy (front and back) of a state-issued Permanently Disabled ID and placard.
- A copy (front and back) of a state-issued Temporarily Disabled placard.
- Disability parking privileges will coincide with the expiration date of the placard
Disability Transportation Services - Paratransit
Click here for Service Policies and Procedures
Click here for Reasonable Accommodations
Permanently Disabled Students
- Request for service must be made through the dean's office
- All transports must be scheduled in advance
- No off-campus transports
Temporarily Disabled Students
- Accommodated based on availability and need
For all other inquiries please contact John Karakoglou at 848-932-4805.