Transportation services are available on all campuses for individuals with disabilities, or for other medical reasons.
- Disability Parking
- Required Documentation
- A copy (front and back) of a state-issued Permanently Disabled ID and placard.
- A copy (front and back) of a state-issued Temporarily Disabled placard.
- Disability parking privileges will coincide with the expiration date of the placard
- Disability Transportation Services - Paratransit
Permanently Disabled Students
- Request for service must be made through the Office of Disability Services
- All transports must be scheduled in advance
- No off-campus transports
Temporarily Disabled Students
- Accommodated based on availability and need