The mission of the course is to ensure that every player enjoys a timely round of golf played on superior fairways and true greens with uncompromising service and instruction.
- Code of Conduct
Any player verbally abusing and/or using profanity against another player or golf course employee may be removed from the golf course and his or her playing privileges may be suspended.
- Proper attire is required, including closed-toe footwear with non-penetrating or spikeless shoes.
- Tank tops, short shorts, and cutoff shorts are prohibited.
- Players under 12 years of age must play with an adult.
- Caddies or spectators are not allowed on the course without special permission.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the golf course.
- Pace of play is monitored to ensure a timely round of golf for each player.
- No soliciting is allowed on golf course property.
- Reservations & Cancellations
Players must check-in at Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to scheduled tee-time in order to maintain on time reservations or risk losing their tee-time.
- All reservations must be booked through Rutgers Golf Course Online.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation must be done through RU pro Shop at (848) 445-2637.
- Any changes to a reservation must be done through your online reservation account or the RU Pro Shop (848) 445-2637.
- No Show Policy
- First offense - Email warning to reservation holder
- Second offense - $10 fee per reservation slot that is not fulfilled
- Third offense - Additional no-shows will result in applicable charges to the named credit card and booking privileges may also be suspended.
- Local Rules
Out of Bounds:
Blacktop road on left of hole numbers 1, 2, 3
White stakes on left of hole numbers 4, 5, 6
White stakes on right of hole numbers 9, 10, and 12
Blacktop behind numbers 9 and 18 greens
Blacktop and cinder cart paths
Flower beds Internal out-of-bounds markers on right of hole number 9 — one club length, no nearer to hole.