Refunds may be given if the following policies are followed within the specified timeframes.
- Submit completed Refund Request Form [PDF] to Department of Transportation Services
- Submit documented evidence of withdrawal or departure from the university
- Return hangtag and all stickers
- There are no refunds for key cards
Student Refund Requests
Must be submitted within 5 business days of purchase, or prior to the add/drop date of the semester the parking permission was purchased for.
Must be submitted within two weeks after the beginning if the Fall Semester and no later than February 1 of the Spring Semester.
Faculty/Staff Refund Requests
Must be submitted with in 5 business days of purchase.
May be submitted when you:
- Depart from the university within the first six months of the parking permission year and provide written verification of resignation or termination
- Take Sabbatical Leave after July 1 of a parking permission year and:
- Provide a written request from the department head
- Purchase a new parking permission when returning to the university
RBHS refund/stop payroll deductions/parking adjustment form
Please complete this form and return to: Department of Transportation Services 55 Commercial Ave New Brunswick, NJ 08901