The parking lots listed below are available to Night Commuter Zone parking permit holders.
- AFTER 4:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Saturday and Sunday, up to the time that is defined below.
- There is a map for each campus that shows the location of all university parking lots.
Parking Lots by Campus
(4PM - 2AM) Lots 51, 51B, 53A, 54, 58, 58A, 59, 60A, 60B, 61, 63, 63A, 63B, 63C, 64, 66B, 68, Stadium West Lot and Gated Lot 55
(4PM - 8AM) Lot 67
(8PM - 2AM) Lot 50
College Avenue Campus
(4PM - 2AM) Lots 11, 13, 16, 20, 26, 30, 32, 33, College Ave Deck
(4PM - 8AM) Lot 13
(4PM - 2AM) Lots 94, 95, 98A, 98B, Douglass Deck and Lipman Drive
(4PM - 8AM) Lot 82, 97
(4PM - 2AM) Lots 71A, 74A, 75, 76, 79, 81, 83, 84, 86, 88, 96, 96A, Douglass Deck, Corwin and Gated lot 70
(7:30PM - 2AM) 79A
(4PM - 2AM) Lots 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, Scarlet, Green and Yellow
(4PM - 8AM) Lot 101
(4pm-12am) Eagle West (Lot 509 located at Orange and Eagle St.
Essex Lot (lot 506)
Deck 2 (located at 166 Washington Street)
- *During Reading and Exams day Night Commuters must park in commuter lots before 4PM .
- College Ave: 20,26,30, College Ave Deck
- Busch: Stadium West lot
- Livingston: Yellow Lot
- Cook/Douglass: 79, 98A, 98B or Douglass Deck
- **Beginning May 17th Night Commuters permits are valid in lots listed on Summer Lot List only
*Lot assignment effective September 1st through Spring Commencement.
**Summer session rules apply Monday following Commencement through August 31st.