Rutgers University Business and Auxiliary Services is your confidential university document destruction services “University Wide”.
About Our Shredding Services
- All-inclusive Rutgers University based system/operation – ALWAYS ON AND AVAILABLE AT RUTGERS LOCATIONS.
- All procedures have been written in conjunction with the Rutgers Records Management Program and policy. (Records Management 30.4.5; Information Classification 70.1.2)
- Shred quality is – Cross Cut
- Billing can be handled directly via IPO or GL #.
- The shredding services are conducted at the Rutgers University Records Retention Center
- Secure bar-coded bins – or bulk project work provided
- Records Management Services will audit to make sure all of the state, federal and university guidelines concerning document destruction are satisfied.
- All staff are HIPAA certified
- Records Management works in conjunction with the office of University Ethics and Compliance
- Protect your confidential information so that it does not end up in the wrong hands.
- ALL Rutgers locations serviced (Statewide)
A partial list of some of the departments we service:
- RWJ Medical School (all clinical, administrative, academic departments)
- NJ Medical School –Newark (all clinical, administrative, academic departments)
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (all clinical, administrative, academic departments)
- Rutgers University Behavioral Health (all clinical, administrative, academic departments)
- Rutgers University Libraries System (multiple locations)
- Rutgers University Campus Housing (multiple locations)
- Rutgers Environmental Health Services (multiple locations)
- University Facilities (multiple locations)
- Office of General Counsel (Newark/NB)
- Cancer Institute of NJ (all clinical, administrative, academic departments)
- Rutgers University Foundation
- SAS – Department of Economics
- SAS – Office of Administration
- SAS – Italian Department
- SAS – Department of English
- Graduate School of Education
- University Human Resources
- Student Accounting – Camden
- Office of Disability Services
- Registrar – Camden
- School of Communication and Information
- School of Health Professions (Scotch Plains)
- Rutgers School of Business – Newark
- Rutgers Police – Newark
- FASN – Newark Dean’s Office
We provide SECURE cross –cut quality shredding!
Please see the following the standard Shredding Services and costs:
Shredding Projects (Barrels/Boxes)
- One time drop off and pickup (all inclusive)
- One month (30 Days) maximum on site
- Box - pick-up and shred (Standard Record Carton =1.2 cf)
Scheduled Shredding Service (Barrels and/or Office Consoles)
- FISCAL year service (prorated charges available throughout the year)
- Bins to be monitored and checked throughout the month by Business and Administration staff
- Minimum pickup – once a month
- Flexible scheduling available
Please see photo of our larger barrel and smaller office console.
Supplier Name: IPO: Shredding Services
Item Description: Shredding Services
IPO Item Number: 3076
Off-schedule visits, destroyed/lost bins, extended Project Barrel usage and emergency unlocks may incur an additional service charge.
|2||Console||2 / month||B 814 (Outside the Dean's Conference Room)||Phil Morris||Facility
|4||Project Barrels||MEB A-1212 – Reception desk||Kenny Williams||RUL||IPO will be created||EXAMPLE|
Please email REQUEST to firstname.lastname@example.org